The Mousse Wonderful Time of Year (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries ~ Book 10): Christmas Whodunnit Special
Author: Hanna, H.Y.
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 247
Publisher: Wisheart Press
Release Date: 01-12-2019
Details: Tearoom sleuth Gemma Rose is looking forward to a holiday filled with delicious Yuletide treats, time with friends and family, and maybe even a "white Christmas" in Oxford... But when she's snowed in at a country manor, she finds herself stumbling on a puzzling murder--complete with a body in the library, a house full of suspects and a trail of mysterious footprints!Luckily, the nosy Old Biddies are on hand to help... not to mention her cheeky tabby cat Muesli. Add in some carol singing, Christmas baking and flannel underwear, and Gemma's stocking is bursting at the seams. Can she solve this festive whodunnit in time to enjoy the most wonderful time of year?
THE MOUSSE WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR features your favourite tearoomsleuth, her little tabby cat and the 4 meddling 'Old Biddies' in a hilarious festive whodunnit. So come and enjoy a traditional British Christmas... and see if you can solve the case before they can!
* Christmas fruit mince pies recipe included at the end of the story!
This book follows British English spelling and usage.
Clean read: no graphic violence, sex, or strong language.
Genre: Christmas mystery, humorous culinary cozy mysteries, cat cozy mystery series / women amateur sleuth / British detective mystery
OXFORD TEAROOM MYSTERIES
- All-Butter ShortDead (Prequel)
- A Scone To Die For (Book 1)
- Tea with Milk and Murder (Book 2)
- Two Down, Bun To Go (Book 3)
- Till Death Do Us Tart (Book 4)
- Muffins and Mourning Tea (Book 5)
- Four Puddings and a Funeral (Book 6)
- Another One Bites the Crust (Book 7)
- Apple Strudel Alibi (Book 8)
- The Dough Must Go On (Book 9)
- The Mousse Wonderful Time of Year (Book 10)