L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Bold Control Hairspray 8.25 Ounce
Brand: L'Oréal Paris
- HUMIDITY-RESISTANT HAIRSPRAY: Lock It Bold Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray goes on evenly and dries quickly to lock in your hairstyle and lock out frizziness all day long. Just spray to set and go, or layer for stronger hold.
- FINE MIST, STRONG HOLD: Bold Control hair spray goes on in a light fine mist for even coverage and holds your hair style in place for up to 48 hours. Spray at the root to add volumizing, or all over to control frizz.
- HOW WILL YOU STYLE IT? Whether your style is curly, wavy or straight, this strong hold hairspray holds your look in place for hours, whether you need to slick fly-aways, hold an updo, or preserve your curls.
- L'OREAL ADVANCED HAIR STYLE: L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hair Style Line gives you high performance products for any style. Whether you are looking to protect hair from heat, hold a style with gel or hairspray, or boost the volume with a mousse.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Try with L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Volumizing Mousse for hair with a big bold moluminous look.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Darisi, Inc
Release Date: 26-01-2019
Details: Get long-lasting extra strong hold for any hairstyle with L’Oral Paris AHS LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray. Lock your bold style in place strand by strand with up to 48 hour hold. This quick dry, light mist is water-free and humidity resistant so it won't dampen your style. Tip: perfect for locking in all braids hairstyles. • Up to 48 HR Hold Hairspray • Extra Strong Hold, Quick Dry Mist • Humidity Resistant • Bold Control Locks Your Style in Place Spray 10-12 inches from dry, styled hair to instantly LOCK IT in place. Layer more spray for stronger control. Flammable. Avoid fire, flame and heat during application and until hair is fully dry. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC). Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.