K'ryssma Dark Brown Synthetic Wigs for women - Natural Looking Long Wavy Right Side Parting NONE Lace Heat Resistant Replacement Wig Full Machine Made 24 inches (#2)
- Advantage: K'ryssma Wigs Use the High Quality Material, It is the Best Synthetic Wigs, Soft and Smoothly, Wig Comes With 2 pcs Free Wig Caps
- Wig Features: The K'ryssma Women Wigs are Heat Resistant Wigs, Could Be Heated up to 150 Degrees Centigrade (300 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Wig Type: Full Machine Made None Lace Wig with Side Parting, the Color is Dark Brown #2, the Length is 24 inch (Kind Reminder: Slightly Color Difference between Different Monitors)
- Wig Cap Structure: Average Cap Size Circumference 22.5 Inches with Adjustable Straps, 2 adjustable straps could help you adjust the wig cap size less for about 1-1.5 inches, but if your head is bigger than 22.5 inches, the wig maybe smaller for you
- Warm Tips: All Full Machine Made Synthetic Wigs Happen to Be Minimum Shedding and Tangling Which is Normal
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: K'ryssma Dark Brown Synthetic Wigs for women - Natural Looking Long Wavy Right Side Parting Heat Resistant Replacement Wig 24 inches (#2)
1) Wear a Wig:
1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style.
2. Remove earrings and comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate it into two ponytails which are pulled tightly.
4. Wrap it around the base of your own hair ponytail, and place your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail into the wrap to create a knot.
5. Press down on the bun, using bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
6. Put on a wig cap on your head, push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, to create a smooth surface.
7. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly inside the wig.
8. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head.
9. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your own hair.
10. Finally comb the wig again on your head.
2) Washing Wig:
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
3) Wig Storage:
The best way is on a wig stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
4) Warm Tips: All synthetic hair wigs be happened to minimum shedding and Tangling which is normal.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.7 x 2.3 inches