Giannay Hair Curly Wigs for Black Women Lace Front Wigs with Baby Hair Long Loose Wave Synthetic Wig Heat Resistant Fiber 180% High Density Natural Looking Hair Replacement Wigs 24"
Brand: Giannay Hair
- Top quality half hand tied lace front wig with natural hairline and baby hair,180% Density makes the wig full and avoids the wefts showing
- Medium brown lace color, Average cap size(21-23.5inch) with adjustable straps and combs;Hair color same as picture(slightly difference between different monitors)
- Heat resistant fiber hair,could be heated within 320F,When heated, please run through the hair soon in case of damage the hair
- Fulfillment by amazon need 1-3 days,supplier self-delivery: standard delivery takes 7-15 days, expedited delivery takes 3-5 days
- Package Included: 1 lace front Wig + 1 pair of eyelashes
Publisher: Giannay Hair
Details: Giannay Hair curly lace front wigs long synthetic wig,Very natural looking. 1.Hair Material: High temperature heat resistant fiber hair 2.Hair Texture:Curly lace front wig, Acturally looks like the picture 3.Hair Color: Black color 4.Hair Density: About 180% density 5.Hair Length:24 inches 5.Lace Color: Medium brown 6.Wig Cap Size: Average cap size(21-23.5 Inch) with adjustable straps and 3 combs 7.Wig Weight: About 300g Attention Please:All synthetic hair wigs be happened to minimum shedding and tangling which is normal.You'd better comb it with your fingers.If you very care about this, please be cautious to buy!If you don't like our product, Simply return it and keep the item in Original Condition including Lace Uncut,Hair Unwashed and in Original Package.Thank You!Any question, Please contact me timely, I'll do my best to help you. 1. Use only synthetic wig care products to wash and care for your wig. Although synthetic wigs can be washed, but often wash is NOT recommended. 2. Gently comb through the wig starting from the ends and work your way up to detangle the hair. 3. Fill a large bowl or sink with COLD water (never hot, as heat damages fibres) and a small amount of shampoo. 4. Submerge the wig in the water and swish it back and forth, very gently, to remove any dirt, debris, and odor from the hair. Can NOT scrub. 5. Remove from the water and gently squeeze the shampoo from the hair. Be careful NOT to wring the water out of the hair. 6. Hold the wig under the faucet to thoroughly rinse the shampoo from the hair. 7. To condition the hair, repeat steps 3 through 6 for the conditioning process. 8. Towel blot the hair to remove any excess water from the hair. 9. Lay the wig flat to dry in the shade, bogey direct sunlight. Can NOT use electric hair dryer. 10. Style the hair once it's dry, please remember that do NOT comb through a synthetic wig while it is wet.