Cancer Headwear for Women Bamboo Wig Cap Hat Liner Chemo Moisture Wicking Brown
Brand: HATS SCARVES & MORE
- Our mocha brown Bamboo Wig and Hat Liner is designed to be worn beneath wigs, hats for cancer patients and chemo hats for women. Heavenly soft, it allows your scalp to breathe and will not build up heat
- Softer than cotton, bamboo wicks moisture from your head to keep you cool and comfortable during warm weather and hot flashes. Lightweight, breathable
- A must have in chemo headwear for women. The only seam is on the outside so it's heavenly soft on a bald head. Stretches nicely to fit head sizes 21"-23.5
- Provides instant relief from hot, itchy wigs. Makes cancer hats, chemo caps and head coverings for women more comfortable. Hand wash, air dry
- Recommended for women with medical hair loss. Not recommended for women with a full head of hair. This cap will not hold your hair in place under a wig or hat.
Details: Tired of hot itchy wigs? Our Bamboo Wig and Hat Liner might be your best find ever for making your hair loss experience a little easier. Moisture wicking and heavenly soft on tender bald heads.
Softer than cotton, bamboo wicks moisture from your head to keep you cool and comfortable during warm weather and hot flashes. Keeps your hats and scarves cleaner longer by absorbing perspiration and oil from your scalp.
Great for chemo patients and women with alopecia whose heads perspire beneath wigs and hats.
Wear beneath wigs, hats, chemo caps, cancer hats, turbans and head scarves for women. Highly recommended for women with tender heads. The only seam is on the outside so there's nothing to irritate your head. Stretches nicely to fit head sizes 21"-23.5" Hand wash in warm water, blot on a towel and air dry.